Neighbour blocking common passage by parking their vehicles

Dear Sir two of my neighbours r troubling my tenants common passage which is shared by all. They are parking their vehicles on the way creating and obstacle in the common passage. Informed police but no action has been taken by them. Pls advice how do i Make my case strong in the police station so that they take necessary action. All my papers r very clear.

it is purely a civil tort, if any hurt or criminal act is taken place then only u hv to approach the police, now u can file suit to remove that distrubance, once the court grants order, if any violation of court order, then u can seek police protection as well as breach of injunction