Neighbour blocking common passage by parking their vehicles

Dear Sir two of my neighbours r troubling my tenants common passage which is shared by all. They are parking their vehicles on the way creating and obstacle in the common passage. Informed police but no action has been taken by them. Pls advice how do i Make my case strong in the police station so that they take necessary action. All my papers r very clear.

Answers (1)

162 votes

it is purely a civil tort, if any hurt or criminal act is taken place then only u hv to approach the police, now u can file suit to remove that distrubance, once the court grants order, if any violation of court order, then u can seek police protection as well as breach of injunction

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles