My uncle residing forcefully in my house

My father had bought land in Muzaffarpur in 1998 on his own money as my grandfather died in 1988. He took home loan for building house and still paying EMI of loan. My uncle (father's own younger brother) lives in this house on my father's permission since 2007. Now we have to built another storey and asked my uncle to vacate the house. But he refused to do so and gave death threats to my family if we forced him to vacate. Can we vacate house legally and if yes then how??

If the property solely belongs to owned property of your a father then At present situation you have only one way to get vacated your house as per law to file an eviction suit before the competent court of civil jurisdiction showing your uncle as tenant

You can file eviction suit for vacating your house.
You need to have all the papers of the property concerned,
And EMI of bank account paper.
You can get your home back from your uncle by doing this.