My step sister is claiming my property what can I do

i am an adopted daughter to a second wife to my dad.my parents have passed away.we are hindu. the disputed property is my mothers.as legal hairs first my father go 50% and i got 50% of the property.my father passed away 3 years ago and now my step sister is trying to pull me to court with this property. she had no contact with my parents till they passed away.my mother got this property from her brother who gifted her in those days as a marriage gift.my father has legally divorced his first wife. i have papers to prove that.

Madam, you have not mentioned your religion here. This is applicable to hindus :- As per section 15 of Hindu succession act. When a female die intestate i.e., your mother dying with out a will in your case. The property devolve directly to you . Your father has not been any share under the law. As such the further question of devolution from your father to you and your step sister does not araise in your case.
Your step sister has no right whatsoever on the property in dispute.

The fact and the law in this regard is that your father divorced his wife only and not his daughter.

He cannot divorce his daughter.

The daughter is his one among the legal heirs hence she has right in her biological father's property.

You are no one to deny her the legal rights that are protected by law.

The court litigation will be a long drawn battle, understand the position of law and settle the issues out of court so that you can avoid wastage of time, money and energy due to this.