my father property which is on my Grandfather name, how can i proceed?

dear Lawrato team, (Muslims) when my father was in abroad he brought one house and that was registered on my grandfather name due to my father absence in India.days passed and grandfather died without do any how can i claim that house? my grand mother is still alive and she have 3 sons along with my father, and my GM is not ready to accept the fact and supporting other sons , other sons have their own properties and we don't have any. and we have all house documents and pun bills and planning papers with there any way to claim our property please suggest. That house have 2 floors in that my Grandfather 2nd son invested some money while constructing the 2nd floor that amount was 35k that is also noted by my GF in his notes.

Answers (1)

57 votes

If you can prove that with your father's earnings only the house was purchased your father is only successor to it even if it is on your grand father's name,or otherwise it will go to all including your grand mother

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles