my father property which is on my Grandfather name, how can i proceed?

dear Lawrato team, (Muslims) when my father was in abroad he brought one house and that was registered on my grandfather name due to my father absence in India.days passed and grandfather died without do any will.now how can i claim that house? my grand mother is still alive and she have 3 sons along with my father, and my GM is not ready to accept the fact and supporting other sons , other sons have their own properties and we don't have any. and we have all house documents and pun bills and planning papers with us.is there any way to claim our property please suggest. That house have 2 floors in that my Grandfather 2nd son invested some money while constructing the 2nd floor that amount was 35k that is also noted by my GF in his notes.

If you can prove that with your father's earnings only the house was purchased your father is only successor to it even if it is on your grand father's name,or otherwise it will go to all including your grand mother