My car's windshield got damaged in the society parking

21-May-2024 (In Property Law)
Repair and maintenance work is going on the society and I was asked to park my car at a different place within society where someone threw some plumbing objects and damaged my car windshield. Can I ask the society compensate for the damage? What shall I do to recover damages from the society?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
665 votes
Well, you can ask the Society to assist you in showing CCTV footage, from which, you can figure out the culprit, who broke your Car Windshield. After you figure it out, who broke Car Windshield, then, you can claim monetary compensation from him!
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."