My car's windshield got damaged in the society parking

21-May-2024 (In Property Law)
Repair and maintenance work is going on the society and I was asked to park my car at a different place within society where someone threw some plumbing objects and damaged my car windshield. Can I ask the society compensate for the damage? What shall I do to recover damages from the society?

Answer #1
Well, you can ask the Society to assist you in showing CCTV footage, from which, you can figure out the culprit, who broke your Car Windshield. After you figure it out, who broke Car Windshield, then, you can claim monetary compensation from him!
Helpful? LawRato LawRato