Mother want to gift the property to one child, how can others claim

My father bought a plot of land in the name of my mother. Father died in 2012. Mother wanting to gift the same to my younger sister(divorced). I am the only son and elder sister is married. Is there any way to claim some part of it?

If the property is in the name of your mother then she can gift the property during her lifetime to whoever she desire.

No there is no way to claim the propety unless, the same is in your fathers name.

Yes. You can claim your share in the same. Since the proper advice shall require further details and substantial consultation, you may book a consultation with us.