Mother in law written property to her another son.Will i get it or not

Sir my in laws property my mother in law written to her anothee 2 sons it was in my mothee in law name. Whether i will get or not. Since I am a widow I got 2 children

If the Property is Self Acquired of Your Mother in law she can do any thing with her own accord. You may not claim any right over the said Property. if the property is Ancestral you may claim, otherwise You have No right

If it is self acquired property your mother in law can gift it to any person. In case of ancestral property one share has to be given to the deceased son's legal heirs. You have mentioned the property is in the name of mother in law, in that case you may not get. You can request your mother in law to share the property to her grand children.

If the property was your mother in laws self acquired or own property or the property standing in her name alone,then she has full rights to transact with the property in any manner she desired. Suppose the property was her husband's and he is no more then the property will equally devolve on all his legal heirs of which your husband will be one and being deceased his legal heirs will get his share. If this is fact, you can file a suit seeking partition and separate possession of your share in your father in law's intestate property.