×

quesMother expired can i ask for her share from her parents

My mother has expired,she has 3brothers,my mother's both parents are alive.my question is, do I have any right to ask my mother's share in their property..my religion is Hindu.

• ansHi
    Since your grand parent's are alive, upon the demise of your grand parent's you will be entitled to seek a share of your grand parent's property in the capacity of son/daughter of pre-deceased daughter.

Children of pre-deceased children are entitled to seek a share of properties as and when succession opens.

Advocate Rajagopalan

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services