Mother expired can i ask for her share from her parents

My mother has expired,she has 3brothers,my mother's both parents are question is, do I have any right to ask my mother's share in their religion is Hindu.

Answers (1)

189 votes

Since your grand parent's are alive, upon the demise of your grand parent's you will be entitled to seek a share of your grand parent's property in the capacity of son/daughter of pre-deceased daughter.

Children of pre-deceased children are entitled to seek a share of properties as and when succession opens.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles