Mother bought property through brother who is now not giving property

dear sir my mother purchased a small flat through my younger brother he uses her money but want to grab the flat by retaining the flat papers with him on repeated request he refused to return my mother is ailing age 79 years she is living with me in a rented aparment presently separately from younger my younger brother harrass her along with his wife when she lived with him in a flat purchased by my father he has estrange relation with all first family members plz advice how to take my mother flat papers from him legally we are muslim

Civil and criminal proceedings on behalf of your mother may be helpful in getting the flat back. there is no difficulty by being a Muslim as civil and criminal laws are uniform for all the citizens of India.

First of all your mother should file a case under Domestic Violence Act against your brother and his wife. Obtain relief from there. Also file a police complaint in this regard. Then also file a suit for Injunction before Civil Courts.

Respected Sir, Firstly you get your flat through court by filing petition in the Honourable Court . We want to know the exact owner of flat and ownership document. You can contactvus for exact solution.