Missing signature on the sale document

bought a land from a lady 15 years ago which was given to her husband under a government scheme. As the owner of the land was not alive, the widow and her children (2 sons and two daughters) decided to sell the property to us. But, during the registration process, the document was signed only by that lady(widow) and her 2 sons. Unfortunately the daughters didn't sign the documents as their names were not included in the sale document. Now i wanted to sell my land and the buyers were not ready to purchase the land due to the missing daughters signature. Is the daughters signature is mandatory to sell the land? Kindly advise.

which year you bought the land? who is in possession? where are the daughters are living? for which purpose government grant land to your vendor? whether your vendor get as joint family property or self acquired property? whether your documents is More than 12 years you don't worry. if any problem arise during the years.you have to consult with documents.