Missing signature on the sale document

bought a land from a lady 15 years ago which was given to her husband under a government scheme. As the owner of the land was not alive, the widow and her children (2 sons and two daughters) decided to sell the property to us. But, during the registration process, the document was signed only by that lady(widow) and her 2 sons. Unfortunately the daughters didn't sign the documents as their names were not included in the sale document. Now i wanted to sell my land and the buyers were not ready to purchase the land due to the missing daughters signature. Is the daughters signature is mandatory to sell the land? Kindly advise.

Answers (1)

277 votes

which year you bought the land? who is in possession? where are the daughters are living? for which purpose government grant land to your vendor? whether your vendor get as joint family property or self acquired property? whether your documents is More than 12 years you don't worry. if any problem arise during the years.you have to consult with documents.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hello, i was entered into an agreement of buying a floor in shalimarbagh, Delhi. on 31october2016 in which i gave 6lacs rs. as a security(bayana) amou…

Read More

I had bought a land before 10 years and have received the Pata of the land also (ROR - record of right ) . But the realstate is not giving the pogessi…

Read More

One of the member of our Society wants us to issue a duplicate share certificate in lieu of their old/damaged/torn share certificate of their flat. K…

Read More

I agert fraud me cost rs.70000 and now he is escape but a flat is availabe in other arean can i file a case to sell his flat to recover our money.…

Read More