Married daughter claiming right on the property of the father

Hello sir, My father is alive i am the son who is living with him if he do the registered bill in my name then married sister can claim the property or not this marriage is second first she did by herself 15 years without father permission and in 12th class she left house in 2000 without our knowledge and cheated us and stolen one golden jewellery from my personal locker and she met us in 2011 and now she want to take my father property Please advice me his second groom is asking property of my father when he is alive.What are the right of sister in father property please suggest.

Firstly the best is your father transfer the same on ur name now , if they don't then they must execute the registered will on your name. Your sister can file case but if you have register will on your name then u will be on safer side and enjoy that property

There are certain rules where the daughter can claim the property. As per the amendment in sec 5 of succession act, the daughter can clain right in her father property. For details u can appoint a appointment as per the norms.