Man died interstate without any children how to divide property

After death of an widow male person who will be legal owner of his property . the man has no son or daughter. He has one brother who is alive and three nephews of another deceased brother.

Respected Sir/ Madam
I read your matter very carefully and I like to suggest you to file Civil case of Succession Certificate in nearest magistrate.
And there is also some other works to do.
I personally taken care and my team is always ready to help you at any stage of the case.

the property would be in the hands of the lone alive brother. if you can provide a correct family tree, it would be better to understand the situation and guide you properly. kindly arrange a face to face interaction so that I could guide you better.

If the person , referred in the query, died leaving behind an intestate property, heirship of such property shall be decided by codified personal law (for Hindu-The Hindu Succession Act 2005) or the general Law (the Indian Succession Act 1925). In the instant case, class 2 heirship shall be applicable considering the deceased person was Hindu.Anyway without​ legal conference , any straight jacket any legal course of action​ can be suggested.For further instructions contact lawRato.