Lost property map.............

Hello sir .. I purchased a shop in a residential building comes under mix land use. It has 5 shops. Building was constructed in 2008 and it's map showing shops on ground floor, is lost . How can I get duplicate copy of sanctioned map. I hv even taken loan against the shop. At that time I submitted the map copy to the bank . Now I m not able to find it. I hv sold the shop but due to not having map, deal might be cancelled. Please help.

Answers (1)

117 votes

Query perused. We would advise you to engage a lawyer for filing the RTI for procuring the copy of the sanctioned map of the property. You can come and meet us also. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles