Lost property map.............

Hello sir .. I purchased a shop in a residential building comes under mix land use. It has 5 shops. Building was constructed in 2008 and it's map showing shops on ground floor, is lost . How can I get duplicate copy of sanctioned map. I hv even taken loan against the shop. At that time I submitted the map copy to the bank . Now I m not able to find it. I hv sold the shop but due to not having map, deal might be cancelled. Please help.

Query perused. We would advise you to engage a lawyer for filing the RTI for procuring the copy of the sanctioned map of the property. You can come and meet us also. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.