Lost of the original documents made between builder and 1st owner

I reside in Mumbai. Have misplaced the Original document between builder and 1st owner. I want to sell my flat but I need to complete the formalities for chain of documents which is required by the Buyer. Please advise on how should i go about.

You have to apply for the certified copy in the office of sub registrar where the document was registered. Then it complete the chain of documents. That document is needed for the title report. It takes time to get.

In case if lost of original documents you need to make a police complaint , give public notification in minimum 3 newspapers and in regional language ..try to get a copy from the registrar office and get it verified