Legal rights of grandchildren on grandmother's self acquired property

Let x be a married hindu female, who purchased property p1 with her funds. x husband died, x have 2 sons, 2 daughters who got married and having children they are majors. If x dies intestate property p1 devolves on x children who are all alive. Can the major grand children can claim any right over p1 is my doubt,

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Yes children of X was acquired the property from their mother so that they share the property with their sons and daughters as per hindu law, for more discussion consult me through this website.