Legal remedy for recovery of land occupied by people

here is my query am from telangana and my query is my grand father was freedom fighter he got 10acrs land alloted in some village here problem is the land alloted for him is already occupied by some local people and there was some issues on the land and finally land was setteled to those local people by taking some money now is ther chance to fight for that land am grand son to my grand father and this all happen 3 decades back we did not visited said land since long time so if there any chance to fight may i know how and what the documents required we don't have any documents with us

as the limitation over any private land is to be claimed within 12 years and can't file any suit or possession etc., so please be advised and even though you got right but cant claim as the right of claim barred by limitation

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

First you have to enquire about the land in Mandal office , request to the MRO to furnish Pahanis, Patta details of your land through survey number, then made application before MRO to conduct survey and provide complete details of your land, then you can file case against people for recovery of possession of land along with injunction petition to restrain people to interfere in your land. for more discussions kindly consult me through this website.