Legal remedy as mutation of land withheld by BL LRO office

Sir, I purchased a shali land at Bhangar as Bastu use. After purchase when I tried to mutate my name in Bhangar BL LRO office, they said mutation process is withheld till further notice. How long it will continue, they can not answer. What to do ?

Answers (2)

296 votes

there is no such matter that when this thing will continue and when it will not. you have to wait for some time and visit over again. even you can engage any lawyer or other person who has knowledge regarding this and does this kind of things

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

78 votes

First you put an application under Section 5 of RTI Act before SPIO, Bhangar BLLRO stating the queries 1. Whether mutation of land in Bhangore area is permitted now? 2. If by, kindly state the reason? 3. If any notification barring mutation in the said place is there, kindly provide the same. 4. When will the same be started? You also give a detailed letter stating the specific plot and date of purchase of your property expressing your requirement of mutation before the BLLRO Bhangar, if the letter is not considered within a month of receipt, move a writ petition before our High Court and also refer to any reply if available under the RTI Act. You will surely get the benefit. Regards

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi, I purchased a house in Gulbarga wherein my parents along with 2 of my brothers were staying. My parents passed away 3 years back. I am requesting …

Read More

I have received certified copy of registered deed and possession letter from developer. Locality Sukchar, municipality ADSR Sodepur. What documents I …

Read More

Please mention procedure of selling a Shop (standing in Deceased name) directly to Buyer (without mutation in favour of Successors). But Successors wi…

Read More

my father has expired survived by my mother and myself. please advice what needs to be done about the house which was in my fathers name. my mother st…

Read More