Legal remedy as mutation of land withheld by BL LRO office

Sir, I purchased a shali land at Bhangar as Bastu use. After purchase when I tried to mutate my name in Bhangar BL LRO office, they said mutation process is withheld till further notice. How long it will continue, they can not answer. What to do ?

there is no such matter that when this thing will continue and when it will not. you have to wait for some time and visit over again. even you can engage any lawyer or other person who has knowledge regarding this and does this kind of things

First you put an application under Section 5 of RTI Act before SPIO, Bhangar BLLRO stating the queries 1. Whether mutation of land in Bhangore area is permitted now? 2. If by, kindly state the reason? 3. If any notification barring mutation in the said place is there, kindly provide the same. 4. When will the same be started? You also give a detailed letter stating the specific plot and date of purchase of your property expressing your requirement of mutation before the BLLRO Bhangar, if the letter is not considered within a month of receipt, move a writ petition before our High Court and also refer to any reply if available under the RTI Act. You will surely get the benefit. Regards