Legal remedy against illegal possession of private property

hello, I have a land on which one family is staying for last 15 years. Land is in the name of my father. Now the family is not leaving that land. we do not have any agreement or rented it to them. Please suggested me it this matter. what should i do so that i can construct my room there.

Answers (1)

248 votes

1 You should sue major members of that family for mesne profits , present and future ,
2 you should also sue that family for eviction from land
3 you should also sue that family for illegal trespassing
Above 1 and 2 are in civil nature for which you ought to give requisite court fee while the no. 3 is a criminal nature case

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles