Legal query regarding succession certificate

my friend's father died in an accident. he acquired multiple properties at different locations, Does my friend need to to obtain succession certificate from all the locations where his father acquired the propertied or from one place will serve the purpose

Hello,
As per your query you want to get the confirmation regarding Succession Certificate.
As per the law it is mandatory to get the approval by the designated authority and if you want to get my help then i may provide you the assistance in this matter.
You have no need to move from your place and the work will be done accordingly...
Thanks and regards
Adv Pradeep Kumar...