Legal query regarding purchase of a resale flat

Hello Sir, I'm buying a flat of 2820 duplex . as the sale deed states there is a permission for G+3 residential from local grampanchayat. But the building is 5 floors and underground for parking. Now nationalised banks are not giving me the loans and only private financing companies are giving with little high interest rates. Is it good to buy? Will it be any problem in resale in future ?

if plan is not there and not even building regularization is not applied then under section 228(1) and (2) of the Municipalities act the municipality can demolish the additional constructions made and other bars which as per law

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

It is not good to buy such property which have unauthorized construction, if any person gives complaint before the concern authority then they demolish 2 Floors because it was unauthorized not having permission. for more information kindly consult me through this website.