Legal query regarding GPA holder

I am staying in the property Only having only GPA. No other documents . staying in the place from past 25years . The land owner is pushing rowdies from past 12 years of harassment to me and my family. I have given a police compliant. But police are not taking any action. Is there any legal action can be done.

Answers (1)

345 votes

You have not told if the GPA is registered one. Also, what other records you have of living there ( possession ) . What is the nature of the property ? urban residence, or revenue site? Whose name is shown in record of local authority ?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles