Legal query regarding GPA holder

I am staying in the property Only having only GPA. No other documents . staying in the place from past 25years . The land owner is pushing rowdies from past 12 years of harassment to me and my family. I have given a police compliant. But police are not taking any action. Is there any legal action can be done.

You have not told if the GPA is registered one. Also, what other records you have of living there ( possession ) . What is the nature of the property ? urban residence, or revenue site? Whose name is shown in record of local authority ?