Legal query regarding a Will..........................................

I m hindu we r two brother me and my elder brother... My father has a property i live with my father from my childhood and i had a one brother he doesnt live with us.He has his wife and his two son..after his marriage he didnt came to met his father and he didnt care and he and his wife and children didnt even try to contact him...insted of al these things my father gives the property to me and my elder brother we had a will signs throught notary.....he takes that paper and returns to that place where he lives.He lives in different its about 4 year have been past he not even tried to col him and nd didnt even com to met him....after realizing my father transfer ol the propert to me....nd i hve done my will through registered office.... now i want tu ask u if he can take any action against my property..bcoz he has an notary sign will. if he can take any action wat can i do after my father death

Answers (1)

214 votes

If property is self acquired property of your father then he can give it to you through will. And if any Will was executed then the same can be rejected by your father by giving reference of that Will. He could also write in his last Will that earlier will is not effective and this is last and final Will. And if this is written in the last Will then your brother cannot challenge the Last Will. For more contact.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles