Legal procedure to get property details of person not alive

How can I find my father's will as he is no more now also I am un aware about all his properties etc

Answers (1)

138 votes

For the will if it registered then you have to approach the registration department and check for that . If you are not aware of the properties then no one can help you as it is you who have to tell at-least the area and location of property even in registration department they will ask to check in the will deed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Son is asking his father to transfer fathers property on his name.Sons mother expired at the time of his birth then there paternal aunt uncle took car…

Read More

our grand father sister's have two property in my village house & vacate land, in that house we are staying from when she is alive but no one …

Read More

My father in law made a settlement deed in favor of my husband. My husband died last year after which he cancelled the settlement deed. Can he do that…

Read More

The car is in name of my late husband ... registration is from AP Hyderabad ... Car is in Bangalore I want to sell it to go about it…

Read More