legal procedure to challenge the will of my mother

In 1965 my father brought a property in my mother name. we are 3 brother and one sister. sister is died and all are us are retired from govt. job. my mother died recently and after her death we got to know that in 2015 my middle brother has made a will in which my mother give all the property to him. but all of us are living in separate house. no one was living with mother at that property. i want to ask that can i get my share in property. or can i challenge that will.

yes. the will can be challenged. But it needs to be seen, how the will is made, under what circumstances the will was prepared. Each and every aspect nees to be examined within the purview of law. It needs to be vetted properly.

Check date, signature or thumb impression on WILL carefully and try to prove that she was not sound mind or she was so ill and was not in position to give her free consent on the date when it was signed. suggest you to collect some medical prescriptions(if any) of Certified Medical practitioner around date mentioned on WILL.
For more suggestions please provide complete details and papers.