Legal opinion in matter related to Land ownership

Legal opinion in the matter of Land ownership. Dear sir, A piece of land is originally in the name of Late Mr. Bapuji Khule. He Expired in 1966. Mr. Bhagwant Bapuji Khule & Daughter namely Mrs. Namubai & Mrs. Shewantabai were Legal heir of Bapuji Khule. After death of Bapuji Khule in Revenue Land record in Mr.Bhagwant Bapuji Khule and Daughters name in pherphar . Mr. Bhagwant Khule is family Manager (i.e. Ekatraya Kutumb Manager ) has written in pherphar. Mr.Bhagwant Bapuji Khule is the only name on 7/12 and names of daughters do not appear on 7/12. Mr. Bhagwant Khule Expired in 27.11.1998, Mrs. Namobai dhokale expired in 02.03.2007 Mrs. Shewantabai Hargude expired in 03.09.2009 The Legal heir of Late Mrs.Namobai & Shewantabai had not made any claim during their survival. However the legal heir of both the daughters namely Namobai & Shewantabai ( in all 11 heirs ) have now claimed after 52 years ( Year 2017 -1966 ) heirship in the land. originally owned is Mr Ba

Answers (1)

200 votes

Both legal heirs of the Namobai and Shewantabai has a legal right of the property. if they have challenged the the mutation entry done by the Bhagwant B . khule , then they were succeed in the to add the name in the property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles