Legal opinion in matter related to Land ownership

Legal opinion in the matter of Land ownership. Dear sir, A piece of land is originally in the name of Late Mr. Bapuji Khule. He Expired in 1966. Mr. Bhagwant Bapuji Khule & Daughter namely Mrs. Namubai & Mrs. Shewantabai were Legal heir of Bapuji Khule. After death of Bapuji Khule in Revenue Land record in Mr.Bhagwant Bapuji Khule and Daughters name in pherphar . Mr. Bhagwant Khule is family Manager (i.e. Ekatraya Kutumb Manager ) has written in pherphar. Mr.Bhagwant Bapuji Khule is the only name on 7/12 and names of daughters do not appear on 7/12. Mr. Bhagwant Khule Expired in 27.11.1998, Mrs. Namobai dhokale expired in 02.03.2007 Mrs. Shewantabai Hargude expired in 03.09.2009 The Legal heir of Late Mrs.Namobai & Shewantabai had not made any claim during their survival. However the legal heir of both the daughters namely Namobai & Shewantabai ( in all 11 heirs ) have now claimed after 52 years ( Year 2017 -1966 ) heirship in the land. originally owned is Mr Ba

Both legal heirs of the Namobai and Shewantabai has a legal right of the property. if they have challenged the the mutation entry done by the Bhagwant B . khule , then they were succeed in the to add the name in the property.