×

Legal notice received by brother to vacate the ancestral property

We are 5 brothers, my younger brother is operating his business and staying in the residence in our ancestrol property. I bought a shop in his name 16 years back and carrying out my business from the same premise. I bought it out of love from my brother. During division of property it was decided mutually that younger brother would operate from ancestrol property and I would be given the shop in rajkot, But now he is asking my to vacte the premise after 16 years when i asked hm to tran. prop. to my name. He has sent me notice to vacte in 7 days. Please help. I have witness of other 3 brothers of rajkot property being my. but no written agreement. Please help. he is demanding money also from me.

Do not leave ancestral property any how, your brother will file the case than you have to claim your part and claim ownership of shop which you bought a shop in his name 16 years back. You have not to worry. You can file criminal complaint if you prove that your brother is working as an agent or the servant for you.