Legal action if no land development has been done by the developer

Dear sir I have purchased a plot in hesraghtta from one of the developer under gram panchayath limits. He suppose to develop the area but since 4 year he has not developed. Wat legal action can be taken. Due no development I am unable to sell.kindly suggest

Look into the agreement between you and the developer and if he had violated some terms mentioned in it, you can file a suit to nullify the agreement and claim damages due to you from him. Or you can file a specific performance suit to compel him to develop the area.

If you wish to enforce your agreement with the developer i.e., if you still want to retain the plot, you could move for filing a suit for specific performance against the developer provided the same is within the limitation period. If you wish to get your money back with interest then you could file a consumer dispute in the appropriate Consumer Forum.

Supreme Court of India, Delhi

You may send a legal notice to the developer seeking specific performance of contract. Before sending the legal notice, you need to see the remedy available for your under the contract / agreement signed with the developer. If the agreement provide any other alternative remedy (like penalty or compensation) you may have to explore that option. Also find out if the project is registered under RERA. You can also approach RERA authority for speedy resolution.