Legal action against builder for stopping the work

I own a flat  which has gone for redevelopment since last 3 years. The Builder paid us rent for around a year or so and has now stopped rend and development of the building.What legal action shall be taken?

Answers (1)

51 votes

If you have any receipt for that you have received rent from that builder for concern flat or any proof on behalf of that then you have an right to take legal action on that builder by issuing a notice to builder . For better suggestion I want to see all documents of concern transaction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles