Land received from father want to divide the property among brothers

Hello. I am a Hindu. I got 3 brothers. We all together have 8 acres of land received from my father. It is in the same survey number but sub divided among us(for example if survey no is 20, it is subdivided among us as 20/1, 20/1a, 20/1aa etc) with no specific boundaries long back. The land is full of rock on either side leaving the best part in between. Now I want to seperate my share and when asked my brothers about partition, they are not interested in dividing the land into 4 parts instead they want to combine their 3 as one part and mine as other. If we divide the land as they said, I will surely not have a chance to get the middle bit and will end up on one of the sides where the land is full of rocks. They tricked this way and want to push me aside. Is this a right way of partitioning a land or should I suit a case if they don’t divide the land into 4 parts? Your suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

HI,
This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

First you have to issue Legal Notice to your brothers to partition the said property if they not partition then you can file suit for partition against your brothers to partition the above said property in bounds and meters to get your share of Land.