Land occupied by housing board not received compensation

Hello sir, meri jamin par housing board ne adhigrahan kr lia tha 1995 me abhi tak na jamin mili hai or na paisa ab kuch ho sakta hai kya

Answers (1)

167 votes

In case your land has been acquired by Govt you are entitled for compensation. As you have mentioned that your land was acquired in 1995, then you must approach local LAO (Land Acquisition officer) and seek details of your land and compensation released by govt in this respect. You must have got reasonable compensation by now. Approach LAO and things do not work approach some lawyer

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles