Land lost in irrigation poject

My land (1 acere) lost in canal project in telangana state 10 years ago

Answers (1)

105 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad , @

You have to file application before the Concern Irrigation department for compensation along with interest of 10 Years. if the said concern authority not give any response then you will have to file case for compensation against the concern irrigation department. for more information related to your query kindly consult me through this website.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles