Land bought by father but registered on brother's name can we claim

Sir, we are a joint family and my grandfather has two sons and one daughter and my father earned money on his own and bought some land but registered on his brother's name now my father's brother is not willing to give that land to my father or us.can we do any thing to get the land purchased by my father.do we have any right on this land.help required. please answer.

HI
Not sure on why your father registered the property in the name of his brother.
Since the property was registered in the name of the brother, it is his absolute property.
However you can file a suit stating that the Property was brought using a portion of ancestral property, your father's income and hence the property in the name of the brother is an ancestral property and claim a share of the property.
Alternatively if your father can submit bank statements of him transferring the funds from his bank to his brothers account you can say that your uncle cheated your father and file a criminal / civil case against your uncle and claim your property.

u do any thing to get the land purchased by you father.
But first u need to bring all the documents pertaining to land and show to the lawyer. So that we can suggest u in a properly . Feel free to contact the lawyer.
Thanks
Nilesh Narania