land acquisition funds Dispute

HI , Their was 1 land in joint in our two brothers name from that some part went in land aquation and we got money in 2012 in Bank. From 2012 its in bank only cause of dispute on remaining land, layout of land is nt thr Just Tiltle is on boths brother name. My brother suit the case in court to release money of his share. But we dont want to release money till land is not distributed with layout who holds which share. so what can I do in this case. Its urgent want to give reply in court.

Answers (1)

146 votes

Dear Sir,

First before filling reply we need to check the technical point of case If concern bank is not a party wherever you kept your money then we can directly file application for dismissal of case.

Second thing is that if concern party is an party in case then after filling WS we can file counterclaim un code of civil procedure then we proceed for grant of stay on release of payment of money till the judgement of case.

For detail Contact me


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles