land acquisition by Erst while C.I.T.B in the year 1963 dispute

land acquired and possession taken over by the Erst while C.I.T.B from unregistered title owner . the original registered title owner was not served any notice by the LAO of CITB . the total acquisition proceedings made in the name of unregistered gift title owner who is daughter in law of the registered title owner . the acquired land is in possession with legal heirs of the registered title owner as on to day. subsequent to land acquisition the un registered Gift document proved to be fabricated and fake in RRT case filed by the Legal Heirs. whether can it challenge in the High to quash.

Answers (1)

81 votes

Hi sir/madam, yes you can challenge before the High Court by filing an Appeal if you have right over the property to set aside the order of the authority. You have to get all the relevant documents and order of the authority by producing all the relevant documents in this you are having right over the said property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles