quesKarta is alive and not ready to give property to daughter

If the karta is still alive and given the property to their son as they don't want to give the property to his daughter . So whether daughter can stop the registration of property and get a share or not ?

  • ansNobody can restrain you to get your share. Daughter has right to get her share from inherited property of your grand father. A father can deny to give share of property to children, only which owned by him only. And can't restrain to children from inherited property.

    Advocate Charanjit Sidana

      District Court, Faridkot, Faridkot

  • ansD/Sir,
    If the property is Kanta's self acquired property daughter can't stop registration. If property is inherited one definitely she can interfere in registration process. If Kanta is alive the mode of transfer of property is not mentioned...Gift or sale deed............

    Advocate Sanjeev Sharma

      Cheema Nagar, Jalandhar

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Owner - Was a Lady (widow) now dead. her 2 sons 1 daughter alive. Bought…
demolition order of an building is passed by development authority of city and an appeal…
My agricultural land ie 23 guntas was acquired for revenue dept quatress from last 23…

sir after paying TT fine property granted to sc, after time period he sold the…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>