Is NOC required from all family members to sell the property

Is all family member NOC required ,time of selling property,my grand father registered will in favour me ,what is the value of registered will,and my cousin and other family member not giving noc ,what I do.

If u have registered will in ur favour which has been executed by ur grandfather then u have absolute rights over that property n u have the right to sell that property without taking consent/ No objection certificate from any of ur cousins or other family members. If it an agricultural property then can get ur name registered in the revenue records by way of mutation proceedings from tehsil.Although registered will has his own significance but still if u wish to substantiate it u can get the will probate from the court of District Judge.

If will is registered and everything is on your name then you don't need any ones NOC before selling. For more details I have to go through all your documents. Contact me for further advice/relief. Thank you.