Is it possible to buy property if one of the owner is not present

Want to buy a property but the property is registered in two person name and out of that one person is available in city than can it be possible to buy a property without the second person. And the person who is not present his name is first mentioned in property name. Plz suggest what to do.

Both the parties are must for registration, they are the co-owner of the property and without both the parties it will not be conveyed to you..further check all the relevant documents pertaining to the said property.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi