Is it possible or How can I build a house in a paddy field

I am interested in a property that is agriculture land like paddy. Owner of that property from 2000 no agriculture activities till now. It's 12 cents of land. I'm planning to buy it if I can build a house. I don't have any land in my name. Is it possible to build a house. Is it a good idea to buy it.

Presently, there is much restrictions in getting permit for building house in land that has been classified as paddy filed i.e. NILAM. Please verify the status of the land. You may be granted permission if you do not own a house and you do not own any other land.