Is it compulsory to get actual owner's signature to purchase his prop

Actual Plot Owner (Foreign)has 300 Yrds of Land, he is residing in SAUDI Arabia, he gave Special power of authority to his relative (not blood relation) and sold 150 Yrds of Land to Party X, now i'm planing to purchase 150 Yrds of Land from Party X. do i need any signature or writern paper from Actual Plot Owner. (Acutal Owner (Foreign) has purchased 300 Yrds Land in 2014 and with SPOA he sold 150 Yrds in 2015 to Party X, now in 2017 i'm planing to take 150 Yrds of Party X land.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate From : Hyderabad @ lawarto.com

In your case i Cant advice you anything until and unless examine documents of the property which you going to purchase , First you have take Advocate opinion before going for any transactions. I also provide legal opinion in property matter , My details will be sent you at your registered E-mail id and Phone Number.

if the said power of attorney which was given to the person in india which is registered you can purchase the property or else if the said general power of attorney is notarized you need to get the general power of attorney regularized with concerned district registrar in which district you are purchasing the property and then only you can purchase the property

The instrument of power of attorney does not transfer right,interest in or upon immovable property of grantor to grantee. The power to act on behalf of granter is delegated so he can execute deed in your favour but you will not get right over the property. So my advise to prevent future problem you purchase the property directly from the owner