Inherited property division among legal heirs

I have a share in ancestral property (real state). But I'm very old and cannot deal with other shareholders of this property. My brothers have plan to betray me and occupy my legal share. Can something be done so that any bonafide agency can deal on my behalf and help me get the correct share from the sale of the property and I do not want to meet/speak to my brothers. Also, I do not want to travel to property site due to health reasons. I just want to avoid court cases, hassles but want to make sure that I get my share in the inherited property. Can you please advice.

You may authorise someone you trust to act on your bahalf. However, there is no agency as such that can deal for you.

In fact, the only bona fide and impartial external agency would be a court of law.

To effect a partition there are 2 ways;

either through a voluntary partition among the heirs by written agreement or through the intervention of the courts.

The final call will have to be taken by you

You need to file a suit for partition along with injunction restraining the other LR's from creating a third party interest. You can execute a Power of Attorney/ SPA who can do the needful on your behalf

Sir, you may authorise someone you trust to act on your bahalf. However, there is no agency as such that can deal for you. In fact, the only bona fide and impartial external agency would be a court of law. To effect a partition there are 2 ways; either through a voluntary partition among the heirs by written agreement or through the intervention of the courts. The final call will have to be taken by you