×

Information about a-khatta and b-katta

the entire plot is A-khatta,AND the plot is divided into small plot and sold out as site.we bought one of the site,so wanted to how to make it to individual a A-khatta or convert to A-khatta.what would cost for converting and what procedure need to be followed. can u explain about a-khatta and Bkhatta.what if the land is in B-katta ,will be there any problem?

If your plot is an urban site property at Bangalore, then it should possess A khata. B khata is not recognised as a urban property by the department and taxes are not accepted for that. Till the tax collecting agency imposes a development tax it remains unrecognised.

As for as your issue is concerned,i would like to say you that A-KHATA is a totally none agricultural land which was approved by district conditioner,B-KHATA is concerned it is not a non agricultural land.