Illegal Occupation of Land with out our permission. What action?

Dear Sir/Madam we Own an Ancestral Property at Padarayanapura which is Joint Property and has been Trifurcated according to the Registered Will, A person had illegally occupied a part of Government land first then a part our land and is damaging our other part of the property. Can i give police complaint on this issue? What is the coarse of action i can take? Please suggest.

Answers (1)

279 votes

Hi sir/madam, you have every right to get protection your property, you have to give police compliant in this regard and thereafter, you have to asses the damage through one of the authenticated Civil Engineer - Evaluation, on that basis you have to file civil suit for damages or recovery of money from that person. If you want my legal service in this regard. I will do it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles