Illegal Occupation of Land with out our permission. What action?

Dear Sir/Madam we Own an Ancestral Property at Padarayanapura which is Joint Property and has been Trifurcated according to the Registered Will, A person had illegally occupied a part of Government land first then a part our land and is damaging our other part of the property. Can i give police complaint on this issue? What is the coarse of action i can take? Please suggest.

Hi sir/madam, you have every right to get protection your property, you have to give police compliant in this regard and thereafter, you have to asses the damage through one of the authenticated Civil Engineer - Evaluation, on that basis you have to file civil suit for damages or recovery of money from that person. If you want my legal service in this regard. I will do it.