If I own 3/4th part of the land, can I apply for mutation

Our house had 4 parts, we had purchased 3 of 4 parts by court paper agreements 30years ago,but remaining 1 part has no owner left alive and we are using it for last 30years.There is no court case in that 1part property,Can i apply for mutation for whole?

you can apply for mutation but before that all the papers must be checked. without the papers it is not possible for me to guide you or advice you correctly. thus, you must share all the details of the said property in order to get the correct and accurate suggestion.

Since you have been using the said 1/4th portion without disturbance for such a long time, you can claim your right for adverse possession and if such right is recognized by the Court in your favour, you become the owner of the total property, then you should get the mutation and nutation shall be granted without objection. All the best. Regards

Yes you can apply for mutation for the share of land you own. You need to come to our office for further consultation. We will provide you the best remedy for your problem. You need to carry your documents.