I zone land (industrial land) be converted into residential land

I have seen industrial land in Boisar in Betegaon. Owner of the land is saying that industrial land can be Converted in Residential Land after paying 60% of the value of the land. He is telling me that you can purchase industrial land right now and whenever I will change industrial to residential zone/status; your land from industrial to residential zone automatically would be changed. He is taking all the responsibility of transferring zone. He is ready to register the sale deeds. Should I buy the land ? Please advice me. THANKING YOU. Regards

You can give Initial token and balance can be given after he conversion is done, your sale agreement should be drafted appropriately including all terms and conditions and clauses. For further terms and condiiton please contact.