I want to nominate my nephew as legal heir for my belongings

I an Indian Hindu resident, aged 47 years,. I have a comerecial warehouse at Bhiwandi., which I would like to nominate my Nephew as legal Hier. please tell me the proceedure & fees.

Answers (1)

264 votes

You can nominate him as Ur succession for your commercial warehouse. My question is whether u want now to recognize him as Ur succession or after your death. Procedures for both are different. Better u make a WILL to that effect.
Adv Ashish Dongre

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Pls advise for situation as follows One duplex bungalow is freehold ownership under mother name and Father is not alive and registered will is created…

Read More

A Hindu woman dies intestate, before her death she entered into an agreement to sell with a buyer. Buyer with 3 of her LRs tries to oust one LR. So th…

Read More

hi my question is i want to get registration of my uncles property to me i had paid the amount to him and he is ready to transfer but there is a small…

Read More

I disputed a resolution, at Co-operative Court, fabricated by Society allegedly signed by 9 members, wherein my signature is forged. Other 8 members n…

Read More