I want a legal advice regarding my home which is onmyelderbrother name

01-Mar-2024 (In Property Law)
My father buy two on my elder brothers name home which are divided in 4 equal parts in which one is on the name of my 1st elder brother and other is on second elder brother in which I live in house it is on the name of my first elder brother but now he is died and it is still on his name after that it can be on his wife or son and before my brother died some months ago my mother is also died But is have FAMILY MEMORUNDAM settlment signed by my mother&all brothersand power of attorney regardingit
Answers (1)

Answer #1
909 votes
All documents are in your favour and your proceed for mutation. You can call me for further legal advice on your matter. Your living address is not confirmed yet. Are you present in Lucknow then I'II processed please.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."