I made my property after years of hard work. Does son have right in it

I am 62 year old man I am living with my wife and two sons .I have small property in Delhi (50 gaj plot) not registered but POA is on my name I bought after my retirement with my clearness money now I don't have any thing except my property this is last thing for my survival .but after marriage of my elder son he and his wife daily fight with us and abuse me and my wife and some time we feel they beat us . They don't want to live with us but not going and asking half money of my property .they want I sell this property and will give him half money of property. Do they legally have right in the property?

Dear Concerned,
If you have purchased the property from your own funds, then you are the sole owner of the same. Your son cannot claim any right in such property. You can sell it off also, Since the purchase by you is not through a Regd. Deed, you may have to execute a similar document for selling it further. Check if the area is not regularised.

Dear Sir,

They have no right in the property. As you have stated that it is your self acquired property which you have bought out of your hard earned money therefore as per law your son and his wife has no right in the property and you are legal correct if you do not give any portion to them and keep it all for yourself .

As far as they abusing and fighting with you is concerned please take the help of local police.

Please feel free contact for further advice.