I can came share in property in my maternal ancestral property

I have 6 acres of land which is came from my maternal grandtather. My mother is only daughter to her dad. So all the property(6 acres) land is belongs to my mother. But 3 acres out 6 acres is on the documents. It is not even registered on my grandfathe's name. I dont know on whose name it is registered. I m not getting what to do.plwase help me how can i get my land. Thank you sir......ll

Answers (1)

306 votes

You should check the records at Mandal revenue office or at sub-registrar office by obtaining an Encumbrance certificate.
If you have the survey numbers and boundaries of the properties, then it will be easy for you to trace the ownership of land.
since your grand father was in possession of 3 acres, you can also claim ownership of the land by virtue of adverse possession.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles