Husband unemployed can daughter ask a share in grandfather property

Sir there is a case 498 A and domestic violence ,and I have a five years old daughter ,my husband is unemployed and he is only son for their parents.....my question is.....my daughter eligible. To take property from her grandparents which is her fore fathers property not being purchased by the grand parents .kindly tell the rights of my daughter?

Hello mam,

The daughters have every right to share with her ancestral property. But as you said your daughter is minor this time . Then she can claim her share after get mojrty. For restraining your in laws to stop to sell the property you can file injunction application before civil court.

As per Indian Law you can't claim for your daughter's right in the property of your husband's forefather's property.
But you can file a separate case under Section 125 of the Criminal Procedure Code against Husband for maintenance of Wife & Daughter.

Right in your father's share in the property that remains partitioned till date.
You have a right in your father's share in the property that remains unpartitioned till date.
The latest supreme court judgment will not be applicable to this position.
Further this property which belonged to your grandfather shall not be considered as ancestral property in your hand.
The share of your father out of his father's property shall be his absolute property in which as his child and one of the legal heirs, you are entitled to an equal share as per the succession laws.
You can seek partition and separate possession of your share in the property, if they dont agree or not willing for an amicable partition or arrangement, you may aproach court for relief and remedy.