Husband died self accquired property taken by inlaws how to get it

I got marraige six years back and now 10 months back my husband was expired without any kids. My husband bought some plots and farming land in his name that too self acquired. He was working in private sector. I applied legal heir certificate and in legal heir certificate me and both my father-in-law and mother-in-law are mentioned. They applied mutations in their name without my knowledge of my husband's property. But furtunatly i came to know that and i objected and it was rejected. but in one plot the RI officer included my name so it is now all members name.. how much share in the plots they have? they told it was divided in three parts as me and father in law and mother-in law. Is it right. And if the land still in my husband's name, and after my inlaws, can the plots transfer in my name? and the other plots which are in both in laws and my name, can it totally transfer to my name after my inlaws? or son's have share too after the inlaws?